All these items shown in these pics are seriously just $10! Flash sale ends Monday night. Start shopping here.
We are actually taking a three day weekend break from work 🙂 and back to standard posts after Labor day! We’ve got a huge surprise in store for you this week in terms of designs. . . stay tuned.
Can you believe we are entering into Fall fashions already? Fashion week is next week so we thought it was appropriate to share some fall essentials we feel every closet needs.
1) The statement necklace – this piece goes with everything. A tee shirt, button down or a LBD
2) Leopard Coat – this is an essential in my closet – I have 3 leopard coats :). I consider it a neutral but a statement neutral that pops over any outfit.
3) Faux Leather Pencil Skirt – really any pencil skirt is a must have but leather is still trending and this piece is faux and only $44!
4) Jewel Tone Cuff – simple yet pretty on your wrist. Worn alone or stacked it’s a great year long item.
5) Perfect Skinny Ripped Jean – I have these and I wear them all the time. Great fit and price.
6) Gorgeous Gem Earrings – Jewel tone is a big trend for fall and these look great going into holiday.
7) The best Over the Knee Boots ever! Sold out last fall and they are back. I wore these even during my pregnancy. Comfy, stylish and a reasonable price.
8) Deco Bracelet – so pretty, yet a classic statement on the wrist
9) Druzy Ring – Our natural rock druzy ring is a great statement ring with an earthy feel!
10) Yes Way Rosé – one of our favorites, and the best part is wearing the tee with a fancy skirt for night.
We mixed jewelry in as essentials, my sister and I see jewelry as part of our styling process of getting dressed everyday. It adds a finished touch and fashion flair. A pretty simple button down white shirt with a black pencil skirt is transformed with a necklace or pair of earrings. The same for jeans and a t-shirt. What are your fall essentials and how do you wear them?
Since starting t+j Designs, we’re all about supporting small businesses, especially ones run by women. We love connecting and networking with other women who are sharing in the same experiences in running our own businesses. So when we heard about Carolina Alvo and her newly launched petite fashion line, we were pretty excited since we can personally relate to the struggles of finding clothes that fit.
Not only are the clothes designed by a petite woman with petite women in mind, you can also customize inseams, hems, and sleeve lengths, which is what really makes her label special. For anyone 5’4” or under, getting pants hemmed and blazer sleeves shortened really adds up in terms of cost and time.
Carolina Alvo’s designs are very classic and simple that offer sophisticated versatility. You can see the line here. However it isn’t available for purchase yet. Alvo is raising the funds to produce her designs via Kickstarter here. You can help support the project and be one of the first to purchase the dress here!
We think this is an incredible project and line, especially as petite women ourselves. Another feel-good aspect of the company? They donate 1% of their profits to Girl Rising, a campaign that helps girls around the world get to and stay in school.
What are some problems you’ve had shopping as a petite woman?